Today’s pharmaceutical enterprises are large and complex with a critical need for data and information. Data crosses the enterprise in the form of regulatory compliance requirements, test data, drug contraindications, side effects, clinical trials, doctor and patient information, research and development and more. To make this data meaningful and usable, it must be incorporated with information from all other enterprise systems and reported in a way that will support business choices and make it simple for the business client to rapidly break down issues and stay side by side of the most recent development and issues.
Developing a pharmaceutical product for sale involves skills and knowledge management as well as human resource allocation. Testing data requires data analysis and communication in several languages and across multiple enterprise systems and platforms and may also cross cultural and geographical boundaries. Once a drug or pharmaceutical product has been tested, the enterprise must take approval from regulatory agencies and work inside strict parameters with a slight margin for error.
- Product planning and pricing analysis are simplified.
- Accurate, up-to-date financial analysis are ensured.
- Operational analysis are ensured to optimise operations, resources and funding as well as reduce costs.
- Scalability is provided to handle complex and large data elements in various data schemes spread over a wide geographic distribution for trend analysis and risk recognition.
- Monitors, analyses and provides Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on sales by region, distributor, sales representative or product, using intuitive business intelligence reports and personalised BI dashboards.
- Detailed business intelligence reporting is offered for regulatory compliance along with an overview of market scenarios allowing users to accurately forecast and predict trends and results.
- A 360° view of regulation, product testing and approval, services, regions, sales, marketing, customer profiles, products and other information is provided.
- All aspects of organisation performance is assessed, e.g., profit, customer satisfaction, flexibility, transformation, growth and income.